There are four brothers: One of them can run but never wearies; one of them can eat but never gets full; one of them can drink but never quenches its thirst; one of them can sing any type of song. Who are these brothers?
See the solution
- There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies.
- Cut the first part and I become a song cut the middle and I become a saint cut the end and I become
- Every thing I swallow is Digested in Full But, If I Drink Water, I will Die Soon. Guess What is It ?
- What type of key do you use on Thanksgiving?
- What type of cheese is made backwards?
- What type of lightning likes to play sports?
- What is a ram's favorite song on February 14th?
- What song do vampires hate?
- Three brothers are in a never ending marathon. One is short and stubby, the second is long and slim
- I sing like a cat howling. Who am I?