Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?
See the solution
- If two hours ago, it was as long after one o'clock in the afternoon as it was before one o'clock in
- He has a head but no neck; he has eyes but no eyebrows; he has no legs but he can move; he has wings
- Man walks over, man walks under, in times of war he burns asunder. What is it?
- A man walks into a pub and simply orders a water. The bar tender simply looks at the man, grabs a sh
- A horse travels a certain distance each day. Strangely enough, two of its legs travel 30 miles each
- The strangest creature you'll ever find has two eyes in front and a hundred behind. What Is It?
- My first is in ocean but never in sea, my second’s in wasp but never in bee. My third is in glider a
- My first is a creature whose breeding is unclear. My second, a price you must pay. My whole can be f
- What is the best way to cure someone who walks in his sleep?
- What jumps when it walks and sits when it stands?