Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?
See the solution
- If two hours ago, it was as long after one o'clock in the afternoon as it was before one o'clock in
- He has a head but no neck; he has eyes but no eyebrows; he has no legs but he can move; he has wings
- Man walks over, man walks under, in times of war he burns asunder. What is it?
- A man walks into a pub and simply orders a water. The bar tender simply looks at the man, grabs a sh
- A horse travels a certain distance each day. Strangely enough, two of its legs travel 30 miles each