If two hours ago, it was as long after one o’clock in the afternoon as it was before one o’clock in the morning, what time would it be now?
See the solution
- You set a wind-up clock for 9:00a.m in the morning and it is 8:00 p.m. How many hours of sleep do yo
- A grandfather has a broken grandfather clock that is off by a minute every hour (too fast). He figu
- Thomas has missed an excessive number of days of school, so he must meet with Principal Davis. Mr. D
- Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the e
- Bob and Tom started a journey from their home at the same time. Bob drives his car with a speed of 6
- It can get a clock but cannot tell time. It can get a bed but cannot sleep. It can get shoes but doe
- If it took twelve men eighteen hours to build a wall, how long would it take nine men to build it?
- What's 10 meters long and grinds and absorbs at the same time?
- You have found a mutant algae that doubles in size every hour. It takes 18 hours for one algae plan
- It takes ten men ten hours to build a certain wall. How long does it take five men to build the same