You have found a mutant algae that doubles in size every hour. It takes 18 hours for one algae plant to take up half of a certain lake.
How long would it take for two of these plants to take up half of the same lake?
See the solution
- The doctor gives you three pills and tells you to take one every half hour (30 min.). How long befor
- It takes ten men ten hours to build a certain wall. How long does it take five men to build the same
- It takes ten men ten hours to build a certain wall. How long does it take five men to build the sam
- Farmer Brown came to town with some watermelons. He sold half of them plus half a melon and found th
- Thomas has missed an excessive number of days of school, so he must meet with Principal Davis. Mr. D
- The police found someone murdered on Sunday.Who seemed like they murdered the person? a.a woman in t
- What's half a meter long, sticky, and bad news for insects?
- If it took twelve men eighteen hours to build a wall, how long would it take nine men to build it?
- If two hours ago, it was as long after one o'clock in the afternoon as it was before one o'clock in
- A woman has 100 yards of cloth on a single roll, and she wants to divide it into 100 lengths of 1 ya