It takes ten men ten hours to build a certain wall. How long does it take five men to build the same wall?
See the solution
- It takes ten men ten hours to build a certain wall. How long does it take five men to build the same
- If it took twelve men eighteen hours to build a wall, how long would it take nine men to build it?
- You have found a mutant algae that doubles in size every hour. It takes 18 hours for one algae plan
- There is a chain nailed to the wall. The chain is 10 feet long and the center of the chain dips dow
- If two hours ago, it was as long after one o'clock in the afternoon as it was before one o'clock in
- A woman has 100 yards of cloth on a single roll, and she wants to divide it into 100 lengths of 1 ya
- If it takes twenty minutes to hard-boil one goose egg, how long will it take to hard-boil four goose
- Thomas has missed an excessive number of days of school, so he must meet with Principal Davis. Mr. D
- A fish is fifteen inches long. Its head is as long as its tail. If the head were twice as long as it
- What did the mason say to the wall?