There is a chain nailed to the wall. The chain is 10 feet long and the center of the chain dips down 5 feet from where each side of the chain is nailed to the wall. How far are the 2 ends of chain from each other?
See the solution
- It takes ten men ten hours to build a certain wall. How long does it take five men to build the same
- It takes ten men ten hours to build a certain wall. How long does it take five men to build the sam
- If it took twelve men eighteen hours to build a wall, how long would it take nine men to build it?
- What has a light side, a dark side, and holds the universe together?
- One side is silent; the other you can hear. Still, you have no idea what the other side is about. Wh
- A shrimping boat is at the docks with a lifeboat hanging off the side 5 meters above the water. If
- How much dirt is in a hole 4 feet deep and 2 feet wide?
- A frog fell into a hole that was 14½ feet deep. He could jump 3 feet, but he slid back a foot each
- A knight comes to a castle where his love is trapped. The castle is surrounded by a square moat that
- A fish is fifteen inches long. Its head is as long as its tail. If the head were twice as long as it