If you break me, I’ll not stop working.
If you can touch me, my work is done.
If you lose me, you must find me with a ring soon after.
What am I?
See the solution
- If you break me I do not stop working,If you touch me I may be snared,If you lose me Nothing will m
- A woman has 100 yards of cloth on a single roll, and she wants to divide it into 100 lengths of 1 ya
- Black I am and much admired, men seek me until they’re tired. When they find me, they break my head,
- When you stop and look, you can always see me. If you try to touch you cannot feel me. I cannot move
- You're a bus driver. At the first stop 4 people get on. At the second stop 8 people on, at the third