Black I am and much admired, men seek me until they’re tired. When they find me, they break my head, and take from me my resting bed. What am I?
See the solution
- I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn'
- If you break me, I’ll not stop working. If you can touch me, my work is done. If you lose me, you mu
- A black dog is sleeping on a black road. It is a one way road and no street lights are on. A truck i
- What did the doctor find when he examined the X-ray of the dummy's head?
- Why was everyone so tired on April 1st?
- Never resting, never still. Moving silently from hill to hill. It does not walk, run or trot. All is
- Scientists are trying to find out what is between earth and heaven. Can you find me?
- If it's information you seek, come and see me. If it's pairs of letters you need, I have consecutive
- I am sneaky and pesky and when I seek for truth, it often gets me in trouble. Who am I?
- This is where I keep my sweets. Try to guess. It holds my coat and the old books. To find out this r