I live in the canopy. I rarely touch the forest floor. I hang upside down all day. I move as slow as a tortoise. My hair is brown and green. I eat tree leaves. Who am I?
See the solution
- When you stop and look, you can always see me. If you try to touch you cannot feel me. I cannot move
- My tail is long, my coat is brown, I like the country, I like the town. I can live in a house or liv
- It has outbursts like a flower's leaves but they are never green and don't fall off in the winter. I
- As tall as a tree, as small as a bug, As fast as an eagle, as slow as a slug. Many times in front or
- There is a man who lives on the 10th floor of a building. Everyday, he presses the 1st floor button