There is a man who lives on the 10th floor of a building. Everyday, he presses the 1st floor button in the elevator and then goes to work. When he comes home every evening, if there’s someone in the elevator or if it’s raining, he’ll go straight up to his floor. But, if he’s alone in the elevator and it’s not raining, he’ll go up to the 7th floor and walk the remaining flights of stairs. Why does he do this?
See the solution
- There is a boy who lives in a hotel on the 15th floor, when he goes to school he presses button numb
- You can call me a home, but I have no doors. Someone lives inside me, but leaves when there's no mor
- Imagine you are in a bungalow (a house with only 1 floor) and ___EveryThing__ is white... 1.What col
- Himesh Reshamiya go for morning walk everyday.One day rain got started , he did not have any umbrell
- I have legs but walk not A strong back but work not Two good arms but reach not A seat but sit and t
- Alex bought a bag of apples on Saturday, and he ate a third of them. On Sunday he ate half of the re
- There was a guy who went out to the supermarket to buy something. On his way home it started to pour
- Some people prize it and and wish they had it. Some people don't realize they have it and don't real
- True or false, you never catch cold going up in an elevator?
- How did the skeleton know it was raining?