You can call me a home, but I have no doors. Someone lives inside me, but leaves when there’s no more. What am I?
See the solution
- The police found a dead body inside a car. It was obvious that the woman was shot to death. There wa
- I am a small room,but no life lives inside,no matter what weather looms,very cold my residents resid
- What do you call a witch who lives at the beach?
- What do you call it when a dinosaur slides in to home plate?
- You pick it, You peel the outside, You cook the inside, You eat the outside, And throw away the insi
- There was a guy who went out to the supermarket to buy something. On his way home it started to pour
- There is a man who lives on the 10th floor of a building. Everyday, he presses the 1st floor button
- Two planes take off at the same exact moment. They are flying across the Atlantic. One leaves New Yo
- Little Johnny is walking home. He has $300 he has to bring home to his mom. While he is walking a ma
- Throw away the outside and cook the inside, then eat the outside and throw away the inside. What is