The police found a dead body inside a car. It was obvious that the woman was shot to death. There was no gun powder inside the car, so that meant that the murderer shot the woman from outside the car. But the windows were intact and rolled up and the doors were locked. How did the shooter kill the woman?
See the solution
- A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a
- There's a body lying dead on a bed, and on the floor beside it is a pair of scissors. The scissors w
- A woman is found dead at a hair salon. She has committed suicide. She is an old lady, but is a crimi
- The police found someone murdered on Sunday.Who seemed like they murdered the person? a.a woman in t
- A man was found dead in his study. He was slumped over his desk and a gun was in his hand. There was