There was a window cleaner who was cleaning a window on the 25th floor of a skyscraper. He suddenly slips and falls, though he is not wearing a safety harness and there is nothing to slow him down, yet he suffers no injuries. How do you account for that?
See the solution
- I live in the canopy. I rarely touch the forest floor. I hang upside down all day. I move as slow as
- There is a man who lives on the 10th floor of a building. Everyday, he presses the 1st floor button
- There is a boy who lives in a hotel on the 15th floor, when he goes to school he presses button numb
- Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if the
- When a girl slips on the ice, why can't her brother help her up?