Turn my ear and I will close turn my ear and I will open I look after the house I am of use to all tell me my name
See the solution
- I open to close but I close to open.I'm surrounded by water but I'm never soaking. What am I?
- A group of privates were standing in the blistering sun facing due west. Their sergeant shouted at t
- It is sometimes white and sometimes black; you turn it on and turn it off. What is it?
- What is neither inside the house or outside the house but no house is complete without it?
- What goes round the house and in the house but never touches the house?