They seem so long but there’s only 24. Close to death is when you want more. What is it?
See the solution
- I open to close but I close to open.I'm surrounded by water but I'm never soaking. What am I?
- I can run but never walk. Wherever I go, thought are close behind me. What am I?
- A fish is fifteen inches long. Its head is as long as its tail. If the head were twice as long as it
- You can rest on my pad without touching the keys. I will sing all month long as long as you pay your
- Turn my ear and I will close turn my ear and I will open I look after the house I am of use to all t