They seem so long but there’s only 24. Close to death is when you want more. What is it?
See the solution
- I open to close but I close to open.I'm surrounded by water but I'm never soaking. What am I? [see_s
- I can run but never walk. Wherever I go, thought are close behind me. What am I? [see_solution] A no
- A fish is fifteen inches long. Its head is as long as its tail. If the head were twice as long as it
- You can rest on my pad without touching the keys. I will sing all month long as long as you pay your
- Turn my ear and I will close turn my ear and I will open I look after the house I am of use to all t
- In 1940, a correspondent proposed the following question: A man's age at death was one twenty-ninth
- I am the fountain from which no one can drink. For many I am considered a necessary link. Like gold
- I watch you all the time but you can't see me. I've never been spoted but the world knows I'm there.
- You can only see it in the eyes of reflection. You can only touch it in the hands of your own. You c
- In order to go on you need it; in order to leave you must lose it; in order to survive you must prot