In order to go on you need it; in order to leave you must lose it; in order to survive you must protect it. It is doomed by death, cursed from below, yet everything has it. What is it?
See the solution
- What did the little kid answer when the teacher said, "Order, children, order!"?
- The dirtier I am, the whiter I get,Leave a mark on me when you stand, I'll leave a mark on you when
- When set loose I fly away,Never so cursed As when I go astray
- A man was pushed out of an airplane, without a parachute. How was he able to survive?
- Imagine you are in a sinking boat and surrounded by sharks. How do you survive?