A horse is tied to a five meter rope in front of an old saloon. Six meters behind the horse is a bale of hay. Without breaking his rope, the horse is able to eat the hay whenever he chooses. How is this possible?
See the solution
- An ant gets onto one end of a tight rope that is 1 meter long. The ant is traveling at 1 centimeter
- How many cubic meters of dirt are in a hole of 20 meter long and 30 meter wide.
- Two boys, Trevor and Tyler, are running a 100 meter race. The first time they race Trevor beats Tyl
- An extraordinary earthworm is trying to build a house on the top of a tree which is 20 meters tall.
- A man committed suicide in a room with nothing but a chandelier, a door, the rope that hung the pers
- A horse travels a certain distance each day. Strangely enough, two of its legs travel 30 miles each
- A shrimping boat is at the docks with a lifeboat hanging off the side 5 meters above the water. If
- An iron horse with a flaxen tail. The faster the horse runs, the shorter his tail becomes. What is i
- Which has more legs, a horse or no horse?
- What bow can't be tied?