Two boys, Trevor and Tyler, are running a 100 meter race. The first time they race Trevor beats Tyler by 5 meters. To make things fair, the next time they race Trevor stands 5 meters behind the starting line.
Who wins the second race (assuming they run the same speed as the first race)?
See the solution
- How many cubic meters of dirt are in a hole of 20 meter long and 30 meter wide.
- Bob and Tom started a journey from their home at the same time. Bob drives his car with a speed of 6
- A grandfather has a broken grandfather clock that is off by a minute every hour (too fast). He figu
- This thing all things devours: Birds, beasts, trees, flowers; gnaws iron, bites steel; grinds hard s
- A horse is tied to a five meter rope in front of an old saloon. Six meters behind the horse is a bal