This old one runs forever, but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat, but still a mighty roaring call. What is it?
See the solution
- This old one runs forever but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat but still a mighty roa
- Two batsman each on 94 runs. Seven runs needed to win in last 3 balls. Both make 100*. How?
- What is as annoying as a roaring river?
- I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kill
- No legs have I to dance, No lungs have I to breathe, No life have I to live or die And yet I do all
- I’m fatherless and motherless, And born without sin. Roaring when entering the world, I never speak
- What goes up and down, but never moves?
- I wear a red coat and have a stone in my throat. What am I?
- All about, but cannot be seen,Can be captured, cannot be held,No throat, but can be heard.
- Why is a pony like a person with a sore throat?