All about, but cannot be seen,Can be captured, cannot be held,No throat, but can be heard.
See the solution
- What gets broken without being held?
- Often held but never touched, always wet but never rusts, often bites but seldom bit, to use me well
- I fly in the air, But I am not always there. I cannot be touched, But I can be felt or held. Think v
- I wear a red coat and have a stone in my throat. What am I?
- Why is a pony like a person with a sore throat?
- Why is a horse with a sore throat twice as sick as any other animal?
- You heard me before, yet you hear me again. Then I die, 'til you call me again. What am I?
- You heard me before, Yet you hear me again. Then I die, ‘Til you call me again What am I?
- A red cap on my head, A stone in my throat, Ff you tell me the answer, I’ll give you a Groat. What a
- Many have heard me, but nobody has seen me, and I will not speak back until spoken to.What am I?