I fly in the air,
But I am not always there.
I cannot be touched,
But I can be felt or held.
Think very hard,
But if you live near the equator,
You may have a tough time seeing me.
What am I?
See the solution
- I cannot be felt, seen or touched; Yet I can be found in everybody; My existence is always in debate
- Often held but never touched, always wet but never rusts, often bites but seldom bit, to use me well
- I live in the ocean. I have eight legs, two big claws and a tail. My body has a hard shell. I eat an
- Why are vampires tough to get along with?
- You put me in hard. But then I become soft. Blow me hard and I will get bigger. What am I?