Often held but never touched, always wet but never rusts, often bites but seldom bit, to use me well you must have wit.What am I?
See the solution
- I fly in the air, But I am not always there. I cannot be touched, But I can be felt or held. Think v
- What never rusts, tarnishes, or loses its shine?
- What gets broken without being held?
- Voiceless it cries, Wingless flutters, Toothless bites, Mouth less mutters. What is it?
- All about, but cannot be seen,Can be captured, cannot be held,No throat, but can be heard.