A red cap on my head,
A stone in my throat,
Ff you tell me the answer,
I’ll give you a Groat.
What am I?
See the solution
- I wear a red coat and have a stone in my throat. What am I?
- Jennifer took a test that had 20 questions. The total grade was computed by awarding 10 points for e
- Squeeze it and it cries tears as red as its flesh but its heart is made of stone. What is it?
- All about, but cannot be seen,Can be captured, cannot be held,No throat, but can be heard.
- Why is a pony like a person with a sore throat?
- Why is a horse with a sore throat twice as sick as any other animal?
- This old one runs forever but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat but still a mighty roa
- This old one runs forever, but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat, but still a mighty r
- What question can you never answer yes to?
- You answer me, although I never ask you questions. What am I?