Why is a horse with a sore throat twice as sick as any other animal?
See the solution
- Why is a pony like a person with a sore throat? [see_solution] Because they are both a little hoarse
- A horse is tied to a five meter rope in front of an old saloon. Six meters behind the horse is a bal
- A horse travels a certain distance each day. Strangely enough, two of its legs travel 30 miles each
- An iron horse with a flaxen tail. The faster the horse runs, the shorter his tail becomes. What is i
- Which has more legs, a horse or no horse? [see_solution] No horse. A horse has four legs but no hors
- I wear a red coat and have a stone in my throat. What am I? [see_solution] A cherry.
- All about, but cannot be seen,Can be captured, cannot be held,No throat, but can be heard. [see_sol
- A red cap on my head, A stone in my throat, Ff you tell me the answer, I’ll give you a Groat. What a
- This old one runs forever but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat but still a mighty roa
- This old one runs forever, but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat, but still a mighty r