Squeeze it and it cries tears as red as its flesh but its heart is made of stone. What is it?
See the solution
- What gets beaten, and whipped, but never cries?
- I wear a red coat and have a stone in my throat. What am I?
- Four fingers and a thumb, Yet flesh and blood I have none. What am I?
- A red cap on my head, A stone in my throat, Ff you tell me the answer, I’ll give you a Groat. What a
- Voiceless it cries, Wingless flutters, Toothless bites, Mouth less mutters. What is it?
- I can be created by humans, But they cannot control me. I suck on wood, paper and flesh alike. I can
- The parts of a shape is what one hopes to seek of another. The combination of tears stitched togethe
- If a blue house is made out of blue bricks, a yellow house is made out of yellow bricks and a pink
- What makes loud noises, scares cats up trees, tears up the grass and runs over the flower beds?What
- A red house is made out of red bricks. A blue house is made out of blue bricks. What is a green hous