I can be created by humans,
But they cannot control me.
I suck on wood, paper and flesh alike.
I can be more of a hindrance than help at times.
To my creators, I seem to be everywhere at once.
What am I?
See the solution
- Jenna wrote all the numbers from 300 to 400 on a piece of paper. How many times did she write the di
- How are a ruby and sandpaper alike?
- I'm white & used for cutting & grinding. When I'm damaged, humans usually remove me or fill me. For
- Four fingers and a thumb, Yet flesh and blood I have none. What am I?
- Squeeze it and it cries tears as red as its flesh but its heart is made of stone. What is it?