Jenna wrote all the numbers from 300 to 400 on a piece of paper. How many times did she write the digit 3?
See the solution
- A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weig
- There is this 6 digit number! The tens digit is 2 more than the ones digit. The hundreds digit is 2
- What is the four-digit number (no zeros) in which the third digit is the number of "winds," the firs
- I can be created by humans, But they cannot control me. I suck on wood, paper and flesh alike. I can
- I am a three digit number. My tens digit is five more than my ones digit. My hundreds digit is eight
- John has been hired to paint the numbers 1 through 100 on 100 apartments. How many times with he ha
- Who wrote, "Oh, say can you see?"
- Use the numbers 2, 3, 4 and 5 and the symbols + and = to make a true equation. Note: Each must be u
- A two-digit number when read from left to right, is 4.5 times less than the same number read from ri
- There is a little thing like a piece of crayon, but it can guard a lady like a lion