I am a three digit number.
My tens digit is five more than my ones digit.
My hundreds digit is eight less than my tens digit.
What number am I?
See the solution
- There is this 6 digit number! The tens digit is 2 more than the ones digit. The hundreds digit is 2
- What is the four-digit number (no zeros) in which the third digit is the number of "winds," the firs
- A two-digit number when read from left to right, is 4.5 times less than the same number read from ri
- Agar Aap Race Mein Dusre Number Par Aane Wale Ko, Piche Chhod Dete Ho To Aap Kon Se Number Par Huye?
- I am a digit, but two of the ten. Two of me make a promise. What am I?