A tree doubled in height each year until it reached its maximum height over the course of ten years. How many years did it take for the tree to reach half its maximum height?
See the solution
- An extraordinary earthworm is trying to build a house on the top of a tree which is 20 meters tall.
- A boy is twice as old as his sister, and half as old as their father. In 50 years, his sister will
- There was once three trees. The first tree did whatever the third tree did, and the third tree did w
- In what year did Christmas Day and New Year's Day fall in the same year?
- My first half is a thick, dark, sticky substance. My last half means 'to acquire.' Take aim! What am
- How can you drop a raw egg from a height onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
- You have found a mutant algae that doubles in size every hour. It takes 18 hours for one algae plan
- Farmer Brown came to town with some watermelons. He sold half of them plus half a melon and found th
- Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does
- Thomas has missed an excessive number of days of school, so he must meet with Principal Davis. Mr. D