You live in a place wherein, 6 months is extreme summer and the other 6 months, the mercury goes ‘really really’ down! You own a lake where there is a small island. You want to build a house over there and need to carry the required stuffs. Sadly, you have no boat, ship or anything which you can use to transport all the materials to the island! What will you do in order to carry the stuffs to the island?
See the solution
- A merchant can place 8 large boxes or 10 small boxes into a carton for shipping. In one shipment, h
- My tail is long, my coat is brown, I like the country, I like the town. I can live in a house or liv
- You have found a mutant algae that doubles in size every hour. It takes 18 hours for one algae plan
- I have wings but I'm not a bird I am small and colorful. I live in gardens and fields and forests. I
- I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I
- I live in a house called a coop. I have two legs, two wings and a tail. I eat worms and bugs and gra
- If it took twelve men eighteen hours to build a wall, how long would it take nine men to build it?
- Ten men were in a boat on the river Ganga. The boat turns over, and all men sink to the bottom of th
- An extraordinary earthworm is trying to build a house on the top of a tree which is 20 meters tall.
- How many months have 28 days?