I have wings but I’m not a bird
I am small and colorful.
I live in gardens and fields and forests.
I used to be a caterpillar.
I am a.
See the solution
- I live in a house called a coop. I have two legs, two wings and a tail. I eat worms and bugs and gra
- What did the boy bird say to the girl bird on Valentine's Day?
- Why does Santa have 3 gardens?
- You live in a place wherein, 6 months is extreme summer and the other 6 months, the mercury goes 're
- My tail is long, my coat is brown, I like the country, I like the town. I can live in a house or liv