What counts the days of the night, strikes people, fades away cities, but can be torn down like paper?What is it?
See the solution
- Thomas has missed an excessive number of days of school, so he must meet with Principal Davis. Mr. D
- People walk on me day and night. I never sleep. Who am I? [see_solution] A sidewalk
- Four people need to cross a bridge in 17 minutes in the middle of the night. The bridge can only hol
- An extraordinary earthworm is trying to build a house on the top of a tree which is 20 meters tall.
- What has rivers but no water, cities but no buildings, and forests but no trees? [see_solution] A ma
- I have streets but no pavement. I have cities but no buildings. I have forests yet no trees. I have
- In the dark night flies a many-hued phantom. It soars and spreads its wings above the gloomy human c
- What did the pencil say to the paper? [see_solution] I dot my i's on you!
- What did the paper clip say to the magnet? [see_solution] I find you very attractive.
- What did the paper clip say to the magnet on Valentine's Day? [see_solution] "I find you very attrac