A tomato vine is 3 meters long. The bottom foot of the vine doesn’t grow any tomatoes but the rest of the vine grows a tomato every 5 inches.
How many vegetables can grow off of the vine?
See the solution
- You can rest on my pad without touching the keys. I will sing all month long as long as you pay your
- A shrimping boat is at the docks with a lifeboat hanging off the side 5 meters above the water. If
- What letter is nine inches long?
- Why isn't your nose twelve inches long?
- A fish is fifteen inches long. Its head is as long as its tail. If the head were twice as long as it