If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
See the solution
- Alex bought a bag of apples on Saturday, and he ate a third of them. On Sunday he ate half of the re
- There was a man who had no eyes. He went outside to see the sky. He saw a tree with apples on it. He
- You have been given the task of transporting 3,000 apples 1,000 miles from Appleland to Bananaville.
- If there are three oranges and you take away two, how many will you have?
- If you take 3 apples from a group of 5, how many do you have?
- How many apples grow on a tree?
- What do you get if you put your hand in a pot?
- Why did the man hit his hand with a hammer?
- If you had five mango and two bananas in one hand and two mango and four bananas in the other hand.
- What do you call a man who doesn't have all his fingers on one hand?