Why are so many new cars sold around Thanksgiving time?
See the solution
- Four cars come to a four way stop all coming from a different direction. They can't decide who got t
- Railroad crossing without any cars. Can you spell that without any R's?
- Can not be bought, can not be sold even if it's made of gold. What is it?
- When you bend me I'm kind But I'm very hard to find I'm easily sold and rhyme with this when told Wh
- It's the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any oth
- Jasmine has a toaster with two slots that toasts one side of each piece of bread at a time, and it t
- Bob and Tom started a journey from their home at the same time. Bob drives his car with a speed of 6
- Farmer Brown came to town with some watermelons. He sold half of them plus half a melon and found th
- You have been given the task of transporting 3,000 apples 1,000 miles from Appleland to Bananaville.
- What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?