When you bend me I’m kind But I’m very hard to find I’m easily sold and rhyme with this when told What am I?
See the solution
- This is where I keep my sweets. Try to guess. It holds my coat and the old books. To find out this r
- I live in the ocean. I have eight legs, two big claws and a tail. My body has a hard shell. I eat an
- What kind of TV do you find inside a haunted house?
- Countless blades that bend with a touch,exploited by kids who want to make a buck. What am I?
- You put me in hard. But then I become soft. Blow me hard and I will get bigger. What am I?