A boy fell off a 100 foot ladder. But he did not get hurt. Why not?
See the solution
- A man fell off a 20-foot ladder and landed on the sidewalk, but he did not get hurt. Why not? [see_s
- If you fell off a ladder, what would you fall against? [see_solution] Against your will.
- A frog fell into a hole that was 14½ feet deep. He could jump 3 feet, but he slid back a foot each
- Paul is talking with Rachel while driving. He then crashes but Rachel did not get hurt. When the car
- Why did the girl stand on a ladder when she learned how to sing? [see_solution] Because she wanted t
- What would you have if a young goat fell into a blender? [see_solution] A mixed-up kid.
- If your worst enemy fell overboard, what letter would suit you? [see_solution] LETTER B.
- Under pressure is the only way I work, and by myself is the only way I'm hurt. [see_solution] A diam
- If you dropped a tomato on your toe, would it hurt much? [see_solution] Yes, if it was in a can.
- What is firm but soft, shows emotion but doesn't exist to the ones that hurt you? [see_solution] You