Under pressure is the only way I work,
and by myself is the only way I’m hurt.
See the solution
- Paul is talking with Rachel while driving. He then crashes but Rachel did not get hurt. When the car
- If you dropped a tomato on your toe, would it hurt much? [see_solution] Yes, if it was in a can.
- A man wanted to work but he could not log in to his computer terminal successfully. He tried twice b
- A boy fell off a 100 foot ladder. But he did not get hurt. Why not? [see_solution] He fell off the b
- What is firm but soft, shows emotion but doesn't exist to the ones that hurt you? [see_solution] You
- A man fell off a 20-foot ladder and landed on the sidewalk, but he did not get hurt. Why not? [see_s
- We hurt without moving. We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be
- I’m sometimes white, and always wrong. I can break a heart and hurt the strong. I can build love and
- Where does success comes before work? [see_solution] Only in the dictionary
- How do you get pies to work for the government? [see_solution] You add the letter S and get spies.