A man wanted to work but he could not log in to his computer terminal successfully. He tried twice but his password didn’t work. He suddenly remembered that the passwords are reset every month for security purposes. So he called his boss and said,
Man-“Hey boss, my password is out of date.”
Boss-“Yes, that’s right. The password is different, listen carefully, I am sure, you can figure out the new one. The new one has the same amount of letters as your old password, but only four of the letters are the same.”
Man: “Thanks boss.” With that he could correctly log into his station. Can you tell me his new and old passwords?
See the solution
- If you get 1 penny the 1st day, 2 pennies the 2nd day, 4 pennies the 3rd day and so on. If you keep
- I go well with a certain kind of meat. My first three letters will give you a ride for a fee, my las
- If the ruler of Russia was called the Czar and his wife the Czarina, what were his children called?
- Look at my apple, keep me near.Listen closely, I'll put worms in your ear. What am I?
- Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?