Look at my apple, keep me near.Listen closely, I’ll put worms in your ear.
What am I?
See the solution
- There are 10 apples with you, and 10 friends who want them. You give each an apple, yet one apple re
- There are four girls and four apples in a basket. Every girl takes an apple yet one apple remains in
- Two silk worms were in a race. Who won?
- I can trap many different things and colors, Ever changing, not boring. Look closely and you may fin
- It has got feathers. It eats grain,seeds and worms. It lays eggs.
- I live in a house called a coop. I have two legs, two wings and a tail. I eat worms and bugs and gra
- If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, what will an onion do?
- What do you when if you cross an apple with a Christmas tree?
- Round like an apple, deep like a cup. Yet all the king's horses can't pull it up. What is it?
- My first is twice in apple but not once in tart. My second is in liver but not in heart. My third i