What is it that leaps and runs and yet has no feet?
See the solution
- Two batsman each on 94 runs. Seven runs needed to win in last 3 balls. Both make 100*. How?
- How much dirt is in a hole 4 feet deep and 2 feet wide?
- A frog fell into a hole that was 14½ feet deep. He could jump 3 feet, but he slid back a foot each
- I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I
- What flies when it's born, lies when it's alive, and runs when it's dead?