I’m pleasing to the eye
A tool for many absent of mind
A tapestry of fickle lies
Blind to even the most pensive spies
I’m often the breeder of fervent lust
But I am by far one you shouldn’t trust.What am I?
See the solution
- Every time a man lies his nose grows to 150 percent of its size. Every time he tells the truth it sh
- Yesterday, I wasn't here; today I am. Tomorrow I'll be absent, too; perhaps I'll see you once a week
- I'm a tool. I'm long or short. I could be used for survival. I'm evil or good, by the way you use me
- What kind of musician can't you trust?
- What kind of artist can't you trust?