I am two-faced but bear only one, I have no legs but travel widely. Men spill much blood over me, kings leave there imprint on me. I have greatest power when given away, yet lust for me keeps me locked away. What am I?
See the solution
- A horse travels a certain distance each day. Strangely enough, two of its legs travel 30 miles each
- A man builds a house with all 4 sides facing south. A bear walks past the house. What color is the b
- What did the boy bear say to the girl bear on Valentine's Day?
- Travel a mile and I will change. Travel a million and I will end as I started. What am I?
- A house has 4 walls. All of the walls are facing south, and a bear is circling the house. What colo