I flow from top to bottom I take the shape of the container I am in take care not to spill me though I cannot be poured back
See the solution
- You have a barrel of beer and you need to measure out just one gallon. How do you do this if you on
- You are right next to a river and have a 5 gallon container and a 3 gallon container. You need to me
- What is the thing which once poured out and not be gathered again?
- What game do you play if you don't take care of your teeth?
- My first half is a container, & I am language understood by few, if any. What am I?
- I am two-faced but bear only one, I have no legs but travel widely. Men spill much blood over me, ki
- When I look at her She smiles at me When I wink at her She winks at me When I kiss her She kisses me
- The parts of a shape is what one hopes to seek of another. The combination of tears stitched togethe
- Round I start, yet no shape have I. Allow me to breathe, and my life will die. The older I grow, the
- What is something that your parents give you that determines your hair color, foot size, and shape o