Round I start, yet no shape have I.
Allow me to breathe, and my life will die.
The older I grow, the more sought after I become.
You will feel much better when I am done.
What am I?
See the solution
- No legs have I to dance, No lungs have I to breathe, No life have I to live or die And yet I do all
- I do not breathe, but I run and jump. I do not eat, but I swim and stretch. I do not drink, but I sl
- You get many of me, but never enough. After the last one, your life soon will snuff. You may have on
- What is yellow, soft, and goes round and round?
- A mother is 21 years older than her child. In 6 years the mother will be 5 times older than her bab
- As all the blooming flowers grow, they grow farther and farther from their past. But there will alwa
- A natural state, I'm sought by all. Go without me, and you shall fall. You do me when you spend, and
- A tomato vine is 3 meters long. The bottom foot of the vine doesn't grow any tomatoes but the rest o
- I am the fountain from which no one can drink. For many I am considered a necessary link. Like gold
- The parts of a shape is what one hopes to seek of another. The combination of tears stitched togethe