I do not breathe, but I run and jump.
I do not eat, but I swim and stretch.
I do not drink, but I sleep and stand.
I do not think, but I grow and play.
I do not see, but you see me every day.
What am I?
See the solution
- I stand when I'm sitting, and jump when I'm walking. Who am I?
- Round I start, yet no shape have I. Allow me to breathe, and my life will die. The older I grow, the
- There are 31 horses on a cliff, first they jump into the air, then they come down and stop, then the
- Not born, but from a Mother’s body drawn, I hang until half of me is gone.I sleep in a cave until I
- Anyone can play it but no one can win it. You can play by yourself or with as many people as you ple
- As all the blooming flowers grow, they grow farther and farther from their past. But there will alwa
- A tomato vine is 3 meters long. The bottom foot of the vine doesn't grow any tomatoes but the rest o
- Is it physically possible for you to stand behind your mother, and for your mother to stand behind y
- I never was, am always to be, No one ever saw me, nor ever will, And yet I am the confidence of all
- You hear it speak, for it has a hard tongue. But it cannot breathe, for it has not a lung. What is i