I stand when I’m sitting, and jump when I’m walking. Who am I?
See the solution
- There are 31 horses on a cliff, first they jump into the air, then they come down and stop, then the
- I do not breathe, but I run and jump. I do not eat, but I swim and stretch. I do not drink, but I sl
- Ten birds are sitting on a power line. A neighbor comes outside with a shotgun, annoyed at the birds
- Little Johnny is walking home. He has $300 he has to bring home to his mom. While he is walking a ma
- If I’m walking, then I must be running. However if I’m running, I may be walking. What am I?
- Is it physically possible for you to stand behind your mother, and for your mother to stand behind y
- What do you have when you're sitting down that you don't have when you're standing up?
- A man was sitting on his couch and searching for the English Channel. How did he find it?
- I give you a group of three. One is sitting down, and will never get up. The second eats as much as
- When can you jump over three men without getting up?