Never trust this fellow’s grin. His teeth are sharp and course, his blood’s as cold as icicles, and he’ll show no remorse! What is it?
See the solution
- My teeth are sharp, my back is straight, to cut things up it is my fate. What am I? [see_solution] A
- I'm a soft and furry pet. I have four legs and a long tail. I have sharp teeth and claws. I like to
- What kind of musician can't you trust? [see_solution] Someone who plays the bull fiddle
- What kind of artist can't you trust? [see_solution] A sculptor because he is always chiseling or a c
- The sharp slim blade that cuts the wind. What Is It? [see_solution] A blade of grass
- How can you keep from getting a sharp pain in your eye when you drink chocolate milk? [see_solution]
- What can be sharp to the ears but is soft to the touch, is usually wet and lives in a hole? What is
- Four fingers and a thumb, Yet flesh and blood I have none. What am I? [see_solution] A pair of glove
- What do you call a vampire 200 miles from a blood bank? [see_solution] A cab.
- I’m pleasing to the eye A tool for many absent of mind A tapestry of fickle lies Blind to even the m