My teeth are sharp, my back is straight, to cut things up it is my fate.
What am I?
See the solution
- Never trust this fellow's grin. His teeth are sharp and course, his blood's as cold as icicles, and
- I'm a soft and furry pet. I have four legs and a long tail. I have sharp teeth and claws. I like to
- With pointed fangs it sits in wait, with piercing force its doles out fate, over bloodless victims p
- When I look at her She smiles at me When I wink at her She winks at me When I kiss her She kisses me
- I’m so fast you can’t see me, Though everyone sees straight through me, I don’t stop until the day y
- Why can't a very thin person stand up straight? [see_solution] Because their are lean.
- The sharp slim blade that cuts the wind. What Is It? [see_solution] A blade of grass
- How can you keep from getting a sharp pain in your eye when you drink chocolate milk? [see_solution]
- What can be sharp to the ears but is soft to the touch, is usually wet and lives in a hole? What is
- Josh Cunningham recently came back from a trip. Today is Tuesday. He came back three days before the