Poke your fingers in my eyes and I will open wide my jaws. Linen cloth, quills, or paper, my greedy lust devours them all. What am I?
See the solution
- I cannot see although my eyes are wide open; if I cover, I can see
- I open to close but I close to open.I'm surrounded by water but I'm never soaking. What am I?
- What is the easiest way to poke a balloon without popping it?
- You can only see it in the eyes of reflection. You can only touch it in the hands of your own. You c
- A woman has 100 yards of cloth on a single roll, and she wants to divide it into 100 lengths of 1 ya